I have abundance supply of green beans from our garden so I look for ways on how I could prepare it differently and serve it to my kids. Here's is what I came up with this morning.
My Burritos ate it with a toast but I ate mine with rice. This kind of menu is always a delight to my little miss who love veggies so much!
- 2 eggs
- A handful of fresh beans, blanched
- Cheese (this serve as the binding ingredients between the egg and the beans and it is also the like factor for the kids.
- Boil 2 cups of water, put some butter and salt in it. Put the beans and blanched for 3 minutes. Remove it from the pat and let it set in a place.
- Break one egg, beat it in a small bowl with a little salt and pepper. Fry it in a small pan.
- When the egg is halfway done, sprinkle some cheese.
- Put the beans in the middle and sprinkle a little cheese on top then roll it. Cut it in half in a slanting position
With my son, he eats the egg first then the beans lol.