Baked potato hash is something that my family love to have during weekends. I added a little bit of twist this weekend. I baked the bacon and egg with it.
- Peel 4 or 5 medium tomatoes. Cut them to desired sizes. The smaller size the potatoes are, the faster it cooks.
- Spice it with salt and pepper. I added some diced up hotdogs and green onions as well.
- Lay flat the bacon strips on top of the potato hash
- Bake the potato in the over at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take it out after 20 minutes, make a room for the eggs and curl the half cooked bacon as the border for the eggs.