We have plenty of apples from the ones we picked at the orchard so I made some apple rolls. What you need to make these rolls are:
- lumpia wrappers
- honey or sugar
- butter (2 tbsp)
- Peel the apples (I used two medium sized apples) and slice them according to your desired size.
- Melt the butter and add the apples. Squirt two tablespoon of honey or brown sugar.
- Mix 1 tbsp of cornstarch in one tbsp cold water
- Add some chopped mint
- Turn off the heat when it is thick already.
- Put one tbsp of the mixture in the lumpia wrapper and roll em up.
- Bake for 20 minutes when done rolling all of it.
Top: If you have extra wrapper, use two wrappers in order for the filling not to burst out.