I seldom make pancake because I am not fond of it. The kids eats it but they have to crave it for us to make it. My husband bought this Buckwheat pancake mix, which I find very expensive as it cost almost 6 dollars for a box. Anyhow, my kids love cheese and my husband love this buck wheat pancake so I thought of trying the Cream Cheese Pancake that I saw at Marie's blog. Instead of just making the cream cheese, I decided to combine the buckwheat pancake mix with it.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buckwheat pancake mix
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil.
- 1 cream cheese
- 2 tabs of NuStevia sweetener
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. NuStevia Cherry Vanilla
- Put all the ingredients in the blender. Blend until everything is mixed well altogether.
- Heat the pancake griddle into a high-medium heat.
- Pour a small amount of the pancake batter in the heated pan/pancake griddle.
- Cook each side 2 minutes.