In the country where I came from, fruits is a common thing in the dining or kitchen table. When I came here in the States, I see lots of cookies, cakes and other sweets but rarely see fruits. Hubby and I make sure to have fruits in the table so that the kids can eat fruits 9instead of sweets when they want a snack or something to munch on while watching TV.
January 3, 2011:
- Ms. Burrito went back to school today, she was excited to go back but she's not loving the waking up early and getting out in the cold.
- Hubby and I, with the help of Mr. Burrito cleaned the car for inspection.
- Hubby took the car for inspection and got the sticker for it.
- He went to help Jim fixing the house.
- We have Bumble Bee today for an hour (3-4 pm). I felt bad because she was in agony from the vaccine shots that she received today.
- I gave Champ a bath while doing the laundry.
- We received the package... magic sing karaoke mic that hubby bought on eBay.
Are you up to the challenge on posting a photo a day? Join us at Project 365, check out my first Project 365 post and jump in the bandwagon...
that a little bit of this
and a little dash of that
makes a sumptuous life..