It's been snowing since yesterday morning so we have a good accumulation. Before I went to bed last night, I looked at the schedule of schools with delays but I didn't see any announcement at Ms. Burrito's school website. So I had to get up early to prepare her breakfast only to find out that there's a two-hour delay.. S-U-X, I could have sleep a little longer hehehe.
Anyhow, here's the trumpet vine at our backyard, this is how she looks like during winter, bare and frozen.
- Just finished doing online tasks, thanks PU2!
- We suppose to have Gracie today but not sure if she's coming or not, her Dad said that she's taking a nap a while ago.
- Will bring the kids to Dad's and have them ride a sled.
- I am grumpy due to dysmenorrhea and lack of sleep hahaha.
- Hubby baked a pan of frozen pizza as I was busy and did not able to cook.
Are you up to the challenge on posting a photo a day? Join us at Project 365, check out my first Project 365 post and jump in Mommy Willa's bandwagon..
that a little bit of this
and a little dash of that
makes a sumptuous life..
so Spice Up Your Life