My husband bought a can of jalopeño and was planning to stuff it with tuna and bake it. When he opened the can, it was stuffed with carrots and stuff already heehehe. So he made a tuna salad, put some inside the jalpeño and make a sandwich. It was delish!
- I got to sleep in til 8:30 this morning. Thanks for the breakfast Mr. K.
- After breakfast, the whole family assembled the book shelf I bought from CSN. Then we arranged their books afterwards.
- After the assembly time, Mr. K and Mr. Burrito went to the store and I stayed at home with Ms. Burrito to clean up. I vacuumed and dusted furnitures.
- I took shower when I got done, took a little cat nap and now am ready to rock.
- For dinner, I made porkchop and rice and hubby made mashed potatoes and corn.