Don't be fooled with the title, this isn't really a monkey meat but pork. Hubby just calls it Monkey on a Stick. He said that whe he was stationed in the Philippines some 21 years ago, all the sailors call our BBQ Monkey on a Stick. Anyhow, I made this the other day, most Americans love their BBQ with sauce but I like it plain.
- Yay, Spring is almost here, finally!
- Not sure of what I am going to cook today again.
- Mr. Burrito and I just got done eating fried rice with bacon and egg.
- Ms. Burrito will have a St. Patrick Brunch today in school. The kindergarten teacher together with the classroom Moms will prepare some green eggs, green pancakes, green milk, and orange juice. Wish I can be there to take pictures hehehe.
- Have a god weekend everyone.
Are you up to the challenge on posting a photo a day? Join us with Project 365.