Whenever there is a left over mashed potatoes, I always make it into potato cakes the next day.
I gave it a little twist this time. I added some green peas and fresh fried bacon to improve its flavor.
You ca also just put it on top of the potato cake when you are frying it but I preferred mixing it into the other ingredients.
If it's hard to make your kids eat veggies, just try to incorporate it to the foods that they like. I usually mix frozen veggies to our fried rice and Mr. Burrito who is very picky loves it.
- After the little bit of snow fall yesterday, the temperature today is cold. It will stay cold until next week. Can't believe that it's Spring already but I can't go out and plant things in the garden yet. I am worried that frost will kill it.
- It's Friday today so we will be eating fish, no meat.
- I am thawing out the frozen fish I have in the freezer.
- Hubby is planning to get some fish sandwiches and bring it to Dad later on when he gets home from school.
- I talked to Mama over the phone earlier today.
Are you up to the challenge on posting a photo a day?