- It's a busy day for us today.
- Hubby made French Toast for the kids and I made some eggs and sausage for us.
- I started doing laundry as soon as our student left (I am on my last load). Will be in the folding mode after this post.
- Hubby installed the fan at the attic when he returned from Ms. Burrito's school.
- He also replaced the battery of the truck and cleaned up the garage a little bit.
- I made some giniling for lunch.
- Am sure that when Ms. Burrito gets home, we'll probably go somewhere so I am now doing my research on Lodge Holidays. Don't ask me why, I just need to lol. Kidding aside, I am stressed out lately so I am dying for a getaway.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
This is what we had for dinner last Saturday. I steamed a bag of Bird's Eye broccoli. I was disappointed that most of the content of the bag is stem rather than florets.
This blog does not focus on food only but also include different kinds of spices that affects our lives. So hang in here and explore the world of fun with us. Please bear in mind that little bit of this and a little dash of that makes a Sumptuous Life!