Mango is one of the most abundant fruit in a tropical country like Philippines. I was lucky when I was conceiving with my first child because I was still in my country and Mango is one of the fruits I ate a lot. No wonder my daughter love this fruit very much.
- It is cold and raining here at our end. I am glad that I was able to finish my vegetable garden yesterday. My body is so sore right now but it was worth it.
- Ms. Burrito did not go to school today. We brought her to the doctor due to her pink eye. It's looking well now compared yesterday when she arrived from school. My daughter seldom got sick with her 4 years of existence but she started going to school, that's when it started arrrghh..
- We dropped by at my FIL after the the doctor. Hubby talked to his brother on the phone and found out that the Mass he has from his lung is indeed a cancer. It is the same as what my MIL got that took her life. Please include my BIL in your prayer. We don't want to tell my FIL about it because we don't want him to worry and get sick too.
- We have fried chicken and vegetable salad for dinner today.
- I am on my last load of the laundry. Hubby started this morning and I am now finishing it.
- Hopefully I could bloghop tonight after the kids goes to bed. Thanks everyone for your visit and comments.