Yay, after this post, I would reach the three digits for my project 365. I prefer using shallots over the regular onions. Maybe because I grow up using the same in the my country.
- Ms. Burrito asked me to teach her how to make fried rice yesterday. However I told her that since we can't eat meat yesterday, we will do it today. So this morning, me and her made some fried rice for breakfast.
- Hubby cleaned up my CPU while we were cooking, thanks Hon. Now, the noise that was bothering me has stopped.
- After we ate, I vacuumed the floor. Cleaned up wubzy's cage, cleaned up the bathroom, and took shower. Thanks Ms. Burrito for polishing the furniture!
- Now I am doing laundry while bloggging weeee. I still have one task to finish and that is to clean up the dishes, whew.. Busy Saturday for us, whew!
- Hubby is now at the basement, checking my laundry while humming hehehe.
- I am making sweet rice, hubby has been craving for it since last month.
Have a lovely Saturday everyone!