- Oh boy, it's past five pm already? I didn't realize the time went that fast. Yesterday and today are the busiest in our family. We tasted the first warm day yesterday so we spent the whole day outside. We assembled the trampoline which took me and my husband 3 hours to finish.
- After me and my son ate our breakfast, we went outside our backyard. He played in the trampoline while I did gardening. I was able to prepare my vegetable garden and spread out the seeds. I did some digging using the maddock so now I am so sore. My hands have blisters too arrggghh. I felt good though because I haven't had any workout for a long time.
- My son helped me gardening today, he was digging and picking up all the earthworm and gave it to the birds.
- I made beef steak and mashed potatoes for dinner.
- Ms. Burrito came home with a swollen left eye and a lot of discharge. I think she has a pink eye wahhhh. She might miss school tomorrow so we could bring her to the doctor.
Monday, April 11, 2011
I was browsing at my folders and came across this shot that I took at Macy's last Christmas.
This blog does not focus on food only but also include different kinds of spices that affects our lives. So hang in here and explore the world of fun with us. Please bear in mind that little bit of this and a little dash of that makes a Sumptuous Life!