To make fruit and veggies a fun food to eat for the kids, be creative! Use anything that could enhance their appetite and make them wanna eat it. Strawberry is one of my Burrito's fruit to eat, to make it more appetizing, I used toothpicks for them to hold on to while eating it.
When I used to just slice it and put it in the plate, they would only eat half of it but when I started using toothpick, they find it so much fun!
Here's the evidence.
- Today is my husband's last day in school. Technically, he was done last week but one of the instructors gave them more time to study so they had their exam today.
- Yesterday was fun for me and Ms. Burrito, she made egg salad with Pap's help and I made some devilled eggs.
- I am getting frustrated getting hold of my family in the Philippines. I kept texting my sister but she isn't responding, makes me worried like heck. I was missing Mama since the other day and would like to talk to her but to no avail, I couldn't.
- Oh well, I will read the zoloft lawsuits article for a while so that I would forget my worries about my family.
- Thanks for dropping by and for following friends!