Sometimes, my husband would crave for Filipino foods more than me. When he does, I have to make it because he won't stop lol. Both hubby and daughter love sweet rice. Do you see the light shadow from the spoon?
I am still trying to understand why the sticky rice is called sweet rice in English. My theory is that maybe, the sticky rice is mostly used in making sweet desserts.
The coconut milk with sugar.
Mr. Burrito is a sweet tooth but he is not fond of Filipino desserts which is the contrary of Ms. Burrito.
I made this one with sesame seeds.
- It has been raining here since last night. The temperature went down again so it's cold and wet outside. Too bad we can't enjoy the weekend outside.
- Hubby and the kids woke up early. When I woke up at 8, hubby already made some sausages so I cooked some rice and made a pan of fried rice for breakfast.
- I just got done vacuuming the floor. When you have two active kids and a dog running around inside the house, you would want to clean the floor at least twice a week.
- I stripped off our beddings and now doing laundry. Some people have the Saturday as their rest day but for us, it's the busiest.
- After I get done with my laundry, I have to search for some Wine Glasses online.
Thanks for dropping by everyone!