One of the favorite thing that Ms. Burrito and her Papa do together is making egg salad. The4y love making sandwich with i egg salad too.
- Hubby decided to have a big vegetable garden so this morning, we bought four pieces of railroad ties. Oh man, those woods are so heavy that we have to pay our neighbor to help my husband to pick them up from our truck to our backyard. Gee, I did not know that this would cost much to have a big vegie garden or else I could have said "I am good with my existing garden already" lol.
- We also bought potting soil and other stuff that we need. The problem is that it's raining like a cow pissing on flat rock once again so we were not able to do the gardening that we planned.
- I made a tortang talong (egg plant fritata or omelet) for breakfast and I will make tinola for dinner tonight.
- I was going to send my Mom some chocolate for the boxes I sent last week but I did not have proper Food Packaging to use and I did not include it as I am sure it would melt.
- We are suppose to have rain the whole week this week so I don't think gardening looks promising.
I hope everyone is having a good day! Thanks for dropping by and for leaving your spice and thoughts.