I made this chicken casserole last Sunday when we went to Raccoon Creek. It is made of rice, mushroom, green peas, and top with chicken.
- We are taking Champ to the Vet today for his rabies shot so that means no blogging for me.
- On our way from the Vet, the kids wanted to go see Pap so we dropped by there. Then they did not want to leave so we let them stayed.
- We came home and gathered all the junks we have at the backyard and some junk at our basement, loaded it up at the truck then off we went. It's free dump day today at Brooke County Landfill so we took the opportunity of getting rid of our junks.
- On our way to pick up the kids, we saw a MINI Teesside and it was cute.
- Since it was late for me to cook lunch, we just bought some snackers at KFC.
- Now I can blog a little bit before I cook for dinner. Hubby will go to school for his first day of classes. IT's actually a night time classes.