Ms. Burrito was craving for some tacos the other night so that was what I prepared for dinner. I always put the taco shells in a special container so when Ms. B saw that I just arranged it in a plate like this, she asked why?
- It's 1:54 am and I am still up. We were gone the whole day so I wasn't able to do some blogging so now I am on OT mood hehehe. Na, this will be the last one. I am planning to sleep in until 9 am tomorrow so I would post this now. It's my school break of waking up early so wohooo.
- By the time you read this, I am probably zzzzzing already. Will update this tomorrow.
Good morning everybody, now signing off to bed. Thanks for your visit and comments.
- My planning of staying in bed till 9 wasn't materialize because Mr. Burrito woke up early.
- I vacuumed the floor and did the laundry this morning and I just got done folding the clothes.
- We did some grilling of fish outside, ate our lunch at the back porch and the kids love it! They both said "Wish we could do this everyday". For them eating outside the kitchen table is fun hehehe. I guess for them, it is kinda like having a fancy dinner at Ribby Hall.