I'd like to think that the foods below was eaten during a Holiday cottages Ireland (which I wish I could be) but I have never been there lol. Those foods were cooked by my SIL and NIL during one of our weekend cookouts at my FIL.
- I woke up sweating this morning. That's always happen when I have Ms. Lady Red with me on the first day, wahhh. Last year, I celebrated my birthday with my period and now, again? Oh well, part of womanhood so there's nothing we can do but to deal with it hehehe.
- I made some pancit last night for dinner, it's been a while since I last cook pancit so we all enjoyed it. I also made some jello and Ms. Burrito and I killed it for dessert lol.
- I will be painting my planter today. I planned to that yesterday but I wasn't able to.
- I talked to my sister last night and found out that Mama wants to give her a party for her debut. I told her that she's very lucky because my mother never really cared about my birthday. I never had a debu party when I turned 18 or never had a birthday party when I was growing up. It sounds like I am jealous but what gets me is that they expect me to pay for the expense hehehe. I told my sister that I will give her a birthday money but I advise her not to spend it for a party. I want her to learn about practicality in life. If you can't afford it, don't do it. I believe in saving money for future use. I do however told her that I will be buying her a cake. I may sound unfair to some of you but that's what I am. I don't believe in parties just to have fun. Being with the family is what most important. She told me that Mama wants to give her a party because she is envy of someone who throw a birthday bash in our place. I told her that envy is not going to do any good but trouble. If they can afford it why not, but since they can't, having a simple celebration with just the family is enough.
- Okay enough of my rant, I don't want you to fall azzzzzleep reading my post lol.