Whenever I cook chicken, I always boil it first because I save the broth for cooking something else. With chicken wings, it makes it so soft that it makes the meat fall off the bones and my family love it that way. I seldom fry nowadays so after boiling the wings I made this sauce.
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1/2 cup of ranch
- 1 tbsp of sriracha
- 1/2 cup of Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- 1 tsp of parley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil the chicken wings into a pot with 6 cups of water.
- Add salt and chicken cube in it.
- Take out the chicken after 20 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Coat the chicken individually with the sauce.
- Arrange them in a baking dish
- Bake it for 20 minutes in 350 degrees oven.