I found this lone pineapple at Walmart last weekend. It was only a dollar so I bought it. I let it sit for three days before I opened it up so it will ripen more.
Oh boy, when I sliced them, Zit was so sweet. What a great deal. I looked again today if they have it on sale but it was $2.590 each already lol.
- I wasn't able to blog today, I got busy arranging stuff at the basement. I wasn't able to finish it. I think, I still have days before I finally organize everything down there.
- We went to Walmart and grabbed some groceries.
- We brought some stuff to cook at Dad's and we made and ate dinner there with him. Hubby and I love to cook dinner there because he seldom eats heavy meal, he always eats lights snacks.
- Going home, we decided to dropped by and visit my BIL Dave for a little while.
- Now I have a little time to browse and read about the Clifton Cruisers.
Thanks for visiting friends, I am now off to bed.