You know that feeling when a company that you work with appreciate what you do and give you a little extra reward. One of the food box subscription that I love is Try the World because it offers different cuisine from around the world every month.
What I love is that, he included some recipe which I could try. Thanks Diego! This argan oil is a product of Morocco and it's great in drizzling over a menu that you just cooked.
The last one is this zucchini dish that I made a couple of days ago. Here's a simple recipe:
- 1 medium size zucchini, copped
- 1 medium size shallot, chopped
- 1 large size tomato, chopped
- .5 lb ground pork
- salt and pepper
- Layer the veggies into a pan. Cook it for 5 minutes on a medium high heat with lid.
- On a separate pan, brown the ground pork. Then open the lid of the veggies and spread the browned ground pork on top of the veggies.
- Cook for another five minutes with lid. Then spread a half a cup of cheese and cook for two minutes. Drizzle some argan oil on top.
You can serve it with steamed rice. Squeeze a lemon wedge in it.