One of the mixes that I received from Glutino this month is this entirely chocolatey brownie mix. I was gardening on May 31st when my Burritos decided to help themselves and baked this mix. They had a video doing it so I might upload it later on when they give me permission as they use their iPod to do it.
This mix calls for:
- The entire bag of Glutino gluten-free pantry double chocolate brownie mix
- 2 whole eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Dpray 8 x 8 inch pan with vegetabe oil.
- IN a larrge bowl. beat eggs for 2-3 minutes. Gradually add dry mix. Beat to moisten.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Fold in nuts, lightly mix.
- Pour in prepared pan and bake 25-27 minutes. Cool completely.
- For best result, freeze one hour before cutting.
They did not take pictures of the process so these photos were taken when I came in and half of the brownie is already eaten lol. They used the wrong zise of pan but other than that, they did really well baking it.
I love brownies with nuts but the kids t did not add nuts in it. When I came inside the house, the aroma of this brownie is so divine, I immediately got one of the corner piece (that's my favorite).
"Just because your constitution doesn't abide by gluten, you still have the constitutional right to amazing brownies. The founding mothers would approve." This is what was written in the box.