A very good friend of mine is celebrating her birthday today. Yup, that's her driving, she took me for a drive around Disney World a couple of weeks ago. It was a very nice and memorable ride. Thanks for being a great driver and friend sis!
My especial wish for you is that may God grant you with another baby so Akesha will have a playmate at your home sweet home .
The essence of friendship is not the smile and gestures we give
but a feeling when you discover that someone believes in you and willing to trust you.
August 20, 2011:
- Oh I am glad I was able to schedule this post last night. I was pretty busy today.
- I did laundry and cleaned up the house when I got up. My daughter volunteered to make breakfast, she prepared bacon, egg, and cooked rice. I am so proud of you Ms. Burrito!
- We went to the store to get additional school supplies (gym shoes, paint shirt, and more book cover). I finished covering Ms. Burrito's book when we came back.
- Ms. Burrito helped me to fold and put away the clothes, thanks Anak.
- We went for a walk, the kids rode their bikes.
- For the first time, hubby gave Mr. Burrito something to discipline him.