Our family friend's daughter had recently turned one year old and we were invited to witness the big first ONE. Bumble Bee had a very big cake.
- Today is a very important date in American history. It's been a decade since the 9/11 attack. I was still in the Philippines then and never knew that I would be able to live here in the land of the free. I pray for those families who lost their love ones during the attack.
- Our church gave tribute to those victims during the said event. Some students from St. Joesph School including Ms. Burrito sung beautiful songs in the church.
- Today is also Grandparents Day and it's a very special one for my family. My FIL went to church with us today. He isn't a church goer type but he went with us so the kids were very happy. Thanks a lot Dad, that meant a lot to us!
- We dined out at Eat'n Park after church then we dropped by to see and visit Dave but I they were not there so we drove Dad home. We stayed there for hours then came home.
- We ate some pet past salad before bed time, reviewed Ms. Burrito's materials for her exam tomorrow, cleaned the dishes, and now the kids are in bed.
How bout you guys, how was your weekend?