I took a shot of this puto (Filipino version of cup cake) during Bumble Bee's birthday. I thought I saw a heart in it. Can you see it too?
- Mr. Burrito is still a little bit down today although he tried to play and do stuff. His cough is still there and his appetite is not back yet. I am worried that when they don't eat whenever they are sick.
- When Ms. Burrito and hubby went to school, me and Mr. Burrito went to a garage sale at our neighbor's. I bought a set of 9 pieces red dishes with lids for only ten bucks. I also got a set of new wok for only 3 dollars, not bad isn't it?
- Our neighbor gave Mr. Burrito an antique desk made of oak and and a picnic chair for free, thanks Ruth and Don
- I was trying to write tasks but Mr. Burrito was missing Pap so we went and visited my FIL when hubby and Ms. Burrito came back from school.
- Hubby and I mowed our grass, I got a callus in my hands from pushing the lawn mower wahhhh. It was a good exercise though. I volunteered to mow our backyard so that hubby can trim the side of the fence.
- I made taco for dinner.
- All of my angels are sleeping already but I am wide awake. I still have tasks to finish as I can't do it tomorrow.