He said "Hi", She said "Hello" and the rest is history.
Today he said:
"My most heartfelt thanks for making my life complete.
Every single day with you has been amazing."
"It makes me realize, once again, how lucky I am
to know that the one person I can count on,
the one who will always have my back,
Is the one person I love most in this world."
October 12, 2011:
- I had a bad migraine ever since I woke up this morning. What a luck on our wedding anniversary but with the help of my excedrin, it went away towards the end of the day.
- We gave our third down payment for our porch contract, a whopping 7k, whew. Our bank account is drain again wahhh. We still have the last payment of 5k+ after the reno is done.
- Our good friend Dan invited us over for a dinner at Defilice Bros Pizza. Our plan was to go to the mexican resto but then he invited us so we just went to the pizza place. That was very nice of him to treat us during our anniversary. Thanks Dan and Amber.
- We visited Dad after our dinner with the McCabe's.
- I just got done helping Ms. Burrito with her homework, now I can blog a little.