I never thought I would like Kale. I should have tried it when I first came here but never really enticed to do so since I wasn't familiar with it. I read some raves about how Kale is like a super food so I thought of trying it. LO and behold, I love it now and is a regular greens in my kitchen. I love putting it in soup, in noodles, and just about anything where I use spinach in a dish.
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 pack Rigatoni noodles
- 1 medium size onion (chopped)
- 1 large tomato sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (optional)
- Boil the rigatoni according to direction from the box
- Brown the Italian sausage into a skillet.
- Add the onion, tomatoes, and kale. Sprinkle salt and mix it all together.
- When everything is cooked, add the rigatoni and sprinkle some pepper and the cheese.