Today is a special day because it's the for all the Veterans who put their life on the line to serve and protect the people and the country. This post is dedicated to my Father-in-Law who served the WW2, his brother who also served during WW2 and died in Germany, and for my husband who spent 20 years of service in the Navy!
- It is 11-11-11 today, did you notice that?
- I just got done teaching my kids with their home works.
- I made some spaghetti for lunch.
- We are bringing Ms. Burrito to the doctor at 3 because she has a sty on her left eye that need to be checked. She said that it's not aching but we are concern that it's swollen up to her eyebrow.
- We went straight to my FIL after Ms. Burrito's doctor appointment. We made some shrimp popcorn and stayed a while.