- Me and Mr. Burrito just finished our lessons. I have to pick up my daughter from school in a little bit.
- I am planning to make some spaghetti for dinner, that's what hubby wants to eat.
- Went to dancing school for Ms. Burrito's lessons and I did not bring my bag. I forgot that the tuition is due and I did not know that there is a costume to be paid for either wahhh. Good thing is, we live close by, I sent hubby to get my bag for me. Then my wallet got emptied lol. Oh boy, I need more task to have some moolah for Christmas t send to family in Pinas.
- On a happy note, Ms. Burrito brought her report card the other day. We are so proud of her, the behavior are all satisfactory and her lowest grade is 96, 98, and 99. The rest is 100, right now she is in superior level, way to go Anak!
- We visited Dad after Ms. Burrito's dancing class.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
My SIL Chris made these pumpkin cookies when Aunt Peg came to visit from Ohio.
This blog does not focus on food only but also include different kinds of spices that affects our lives. So hang in here and explore the world of fun with us. Please bear in mind that little bit of this and a little dash of that makes a Sumptuous Life!