I made some sweet and spicy beef with mushroom the other day and hubby liked it. Even the kids ate it even though it was a little spicy.
- Mr. K changed the rotors of our truck today, well, he finished one of the tires and he would be doing the other tomorrow. He took Mr. Burrito with him at Dad's while he worked on our truck.
- Me and Ms. Burrito stayed at home and bonded through singing. We set up our karaoke magic sing and exercised our lungs out lol.
- I made some wild rice , grilled chicken, and steamed brocolli for dinner.
- We visited FIL after dinner and stayed there for quite a while.
- I just noticed, this is my 888th post on this blog.