Hubby and I ate lunch at Asian Wok inside Beaver Valley Mall when we went to Monaca PA last Tiesday.
- We had a surprised visit from my FIL this morning. Hubby was dusting while I was filling out some holiday cards that we sent out today. Thanks for visiting Dad!
- made some chicken peppered for lunch.
- Ms. Burrito had a singing practice at church this afternoon. They will be singing at Christmas eve's mass.
- I finished two more albums, I thought that the two albums I bought at Walmart would be enough, but I still have like 100 photos left wahhh. I also put some pictures on a big frame.
- It was almost 11 pm when I got done with the photos so I am just now updating, whew.
- Me and Ms. Burrito had fun with the dress up game, I'll show you some wacky photos next time lol.
- Mr. Burrito has a slight fever tonight, he was complaining of a head ache earlier so hubby gave him some meds. I pray that he won't get sick as Christmas approaches.
- It's 12:30 so after this post, I will be hitting the sack.