- We washed all our bed sheets and blankets, hubby did most of it then I did our clothes later at night. It was almost 2 am when I got done folding.
- We visited my FIL and we tried to look if the wind has blown the battery operated helicopter that we bought for our son but crashed on it's first flight at my FIL neighbor's roof. There goes the $30 dollars wahhh.
December 31, 2011:
- We want to start our new year with a clean house so we started cleaning after we ate breakfast. I vacuumed the floor, dusted and polished the furniture, and hubby steam vac the living room set's cushions. After this post, I have to clean at our basement.
- Ms. Burrito helped out by cleaning up the dishes and the kitchen table, thanks Anak. Mr. Burrito on the other hand volunteered to spray some air freshener and helped me polishing the furniture. It's nice to have kids who are willing to help in household chore. I am so proud of you Burritos. Keep it up!
- Cleaned up the basement and gave Champ a bath.
- We visited my FIL to wish him a happy new year but we did not stay for the gathering, my husband is feeling sick and he doesn't want to spread what he has. Sorry guys, we would have stayed but we don't want you to get sick.
- I made spaghetti for dinner. We ate it with buttered french bread.
- I made a veggie tray to snack on while we wait for the new year.