I was in agony the whole day yesterday, my migraine was so bad but I busied myself making some egg roll or lumpia. We did not get to go at the family's get-together due to Ms. Burrito's function in church. We visited him after the mass last night.
These Christmas plates were given to me by a Korean friend I met in South Korea, thanks Mia. I got to use them today.
I decided the lumpia I made yesterday and gave it to my SIL, NIL, and FIL then I cooked some today for our after-Christmas get together. We had dinner over at Dad's. My NIL brought a pot of bean soup and my SIL made some corn bread. Then I also brought there the food I made this morning.
- We stayed at home yesterday ad made some food. We went to church at 4 and attended the 5 pm mass till six. The SJS choir did a really good job singing all the hymns and other Christmas songs.
- We proceeded to my FIL after mass, spent some time with SIL and FIL, then we came home
December 25, 2011:
- Hubby did some of the laundry this morning and I am finishing it now. Thanks Hon.
- Brought the food I made today at Dad's and stayed there for a long while. The Burrito's rode Mr. Burrito's bike given by "Santa" last night.
- The kids had a lot of fun opening their gifts when they woke up this morning. Thanks to all who gave the kids gifts, greatly appreciate them.