I am not a baker and I am not fond of baking but there are times when I am in the mood to face the challenge, I would do it especially if the recipe is easier to follow. I normally ask my husband to bake because that is his strong suit in the kitchen but with this one, I felt the need to do it. Okay, this chocolate chip cookie is so chewy and delicious. Here's the recipe:
- Entire bag of Glutino chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/4 cup NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup softened, unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp NuStevia vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment or aluminum foil
- Mix cocoa syrup with coffee granules. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter until fluffy. Add dry ingredients. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Drop one cookie scoop of dough into cookie sheets. Leave about two inches between cookies.
Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely and transfer to an airtight container
The coffee in it makes it really smells heavenly.
The sweet tooth of the family would agree how delicious these cookies are.
"The founding mothers left an enduring constitutional legacy for those of us with sensitive constitutions by sharing their secret chocolate chop cookie recipe. Keep it yourself" Glutino. Live Fully. We are what we eat.