We went at Eat N' Park on the 22nd and had our dinner there. Below are my lovelies getting some fresh veggies at a salad bar.
Ms. Burrito love vegetable salad. I find it hard to make her eat meat these days, she said she is a vegetarian wahhh. It isn't bad to be a vegetarian but she needs to eat some meat too as she is still young.
- I made some pork chop for lunch. Green beans was our side dish.
- We were going to the store but Mr. Burrito hasn't been well for several days now. A couple of days before Christmas, he got diarrhea then he got well on Christmas day. Then he started vomiting, we might bring him to the hospital because he is complaining of stomach ache now.
December 27, 2011:
- I was planning to sleep in this morning but Mr. Burrito woke us up early complaining of a tummy ache.
- We brought him to the doctor this afternoon to see if they can do something about it. Guess what she told us, keep him hydrated. That is what we been doing for few days now because he had a diarrhea and vomited several times. The doctor said that they don't give kids medicine on this cases, we just have to wait for it's course to get done. All I can do is pray that my baby boy will be okay now. It is hard when your kids are sick.
- I made some pork giniling for dinner.