- 2 cups Glutino's gluten-free all-purpose flour, or more if needed
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- Combine 1 3/4 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120 degrees to 130 degrees F).
- Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased 8-inch round pan.
- Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm.
Here is my daughter waiting for the rolls to get done.