We have an iron skillet that I have never tried using before so I used it the other day to bake some of the beef steak. I added some taters and carrots for flavoring and the steak seasoning.
A Spice A Day # 3
- My quest to update this blog daily -
January 3, 2012:
- Today was the first real snow that we had for winter. he school had a two-hour delay which was nice as it gave us two more hours of sleep instead of waking at early.
- Mr. Burrito and I resumed our home classes, I was expecting that he forgot what I taught him last year but surprised to know that he still knows all of it. So today was just a review, tomorrow will be a new lesson.
- We went to my FIL and the kids rode sled for a little while then we baked some pop corn shrimp, ate and went home. Normally, it takes 10 minutes to drive going to my FIL but this time it took twice the time, the road was slippery/and we were sliding all over wahh.. It was a little scary.
- I made them some raviolis for dinner.