What kind of salt do you buy for your cooking? We like Morton for ours. I found an interesting thing about certain salt. Xeronate is a kind of salt that has a xeronic acid.
A Spice A Day # 29- My quest to update this blog daily -
January 29, 2012:
- Ms. Burrito made us breakfast today. She prepared bacon, eggs, and toast. Mr. Burrito on the other hand volunteered to set up the table. I am so proud of my kids.
- Ms. Burrito and the other kids at St. Joe's sung at the noon time mass today.
- We visited my FIL after the mass.
- Then we drove to Dairy Queen and grabbed some lunch.
- I made some past salad for dinner.