This is the simple veggie tray I made during new year's eve. We snacked on these while waiting for the new year.
A Spice A Day # 7
- My quest to update this blog daily -
January 7, 2012:
- The kids helped us coked breakfast today. I am so proud of my 6 year old daughter, she can flip an egg without messing it up.
- We went some driving around today. Our first stop was in Tractor Supply, we looked for hay or straw but there's none. Then we decided to check out Treasure Island Flea Market for hay and there was none.
- Then we visited my FIL. On our way home, we also visited my SIL and see how Maximus is doing. He will soon join the family.
- We watched the movie "The End of Days".
- I just have now the time to bloghop a little.