A Spice A Day # 33- My quest to update this blog daily -
February 2, 2012:
- Another busy day for us. We started our day by attending the mass at St. Joe's. It was a full church as the Madonna High and St. Joe's all attended. It's nice to see that Ms Burrito is always part of different activities in school even on masses. She's one of the representative of their class to bring something at the altar.
- We went to the kids pediatrician and get Mr. Burrito's shots record, it's one of the requirements for new students to submit.
- We went straight to the school after the Doctor's office and registered Mr. Burrito in Kindergarten, so he is now officially registered. All we have to do is pay the tuition during enrollment.
- After registration, hubby went back to the doctor's office because Mr. Burrito has to take 5 vaccinations. Mr. Burrito wasn't very happy about it. Hubby said that he did great on the wellness check up. He passed the eye and hearing tests. Five shots is very hard for the kids and I am praying that he wouldn't be so sore tomorrow.
- We visited my FIL after Ms. Burrito's ballet class.
- I made4 omelet with spinach for breakfast and taco for lunch/dinner.