I felt bad that my son wasn't feeling good that time. He did not eat and slept the whole time we were there.
A Spice A Day # 54- My quest to update this blog daily -
February 23, 2012:
- Hubby brought Max to the Vet today to have his cast checked. His right front leg got broken, poor little thing. Glad he is recovering so fast.
- Ms. Burrito is feeling okay today so we let her go to school. She had a test and she said that she missed two of the questions and she was bumming out. It's alright Baby Love, you can make it up next time when you are not sick.
- It's been days since we last visited my FIL, we don't want him to get whatever is tearing my lovelies here so even if we want to see him everyday, we are holding it till all of them gets better.
- I felt so nauseated this morning, gagging here and there, glad the meds took care of it.
- We went grocery shopping but Mr. Burrito felt the tummy cramps so bad that we had to hurry and went home.
- Thank you all for your prayers!