Muffins are one of the favorite snack/dessert here at home. We always buy the Betty Cracker mix.
A Spice A Day # 41- My quest to update this blog daily -
February 10, 2012:
- I had a horrible day today. It started this morning when I checked my email and saw that the setting was changed, inbox was empty (which was very odd), and I suddenly get a lot of bounced email. Oh boy, I hurried up and changed my login info but it was too late as the hacker hacked my email two hours before I checked. Everyone in my list was sent with an email containing a sobbing story asking for money. Oh boy!
- Ms. Burrito had a play-date after school today. She rode a transit bus with her friend after school.
- Then I was busy attending to my email issues, Mr. Burrito got bit by Wubbzy. Good thing, it was just a warning bite. I guess my son provoked our bunny because he never bite as long as you don't hurt him.
- Hubby had a bad day in school too. He came home later that I expected, he said that he talked to one of his professors after the test.
- Thanks to the Butervaugh family for having Ms. Burrito.
- When hubby arrived, we went to Ms. Burrito's friend's house and got her.
- I made some sisig for dinner and the kids ate beefaroni.