I make omelet once in a while and I always put different fillings. Sometimes I use mini pepperonis, bacon bits, tomatoes and peppers, but this time I only used frozen spinach and cheese. It was my first time but I a glad it turned out really good.
A Spice A Day # 42- My quest to update this blog daily -
February 11, 2012:
- We just got done eating our brunch (fried rice, bacon, and eggs).
- We set a doctor appointment for Mr. Burrito. I noticed some ring-lie red spots on our son's feet and I am worried about it. With my husband's family having a history of cancer, I am a little paranoid. It's better to make sure and find out what's wrong than to assume that it's nothing serious. Medical bills are expensive but the life our children is worth every penny.
- I did my weekend cleaning (vacuuming and dusting).
Will update this later tonight.
- We just got home. We went straight to my FIL after we brought Mr. Burrito to the doctor. The doctor did not know what's in Mr. Burrito's feet. She said that it looked like hives but she said to observe it for a day or two and call them when it get worse. Hmmnnn.
- The kids went sled riding with their Dad, I was only few minutes outside and I couldn't take the cold so I went inside lol.
- Hubby baked some muffins here this morning and baked a cake at Dad's.
- We had a good snow accumulation today. The road was a little bit slippery when we came home.