Sisig is a Filipino dish made from pork, hot pepper, and onion. I made some the other day and we had left over. My husband wondered if it would be good to make it a pizza so I made a pizza using the sisig as toppings. It was delicious!
A Spice A Day # 44- My quest to update this blog daily -
February 13, 2012:
- Ms. Burrito did not go to school today. She was so congested so we told her to just stay home. It's better that way so the other kids won't get sick.
- I went to school and picked up her homework. She just got done doing all of it. I am now baking some chicken wings for our dinner. Hubby will be home in an hour so this would ready by then.
- We finished our valentine project earlier this morning.
Will update this later tonight.
- We gave Ms. Burrito some meds again, she still hasn't feeling well. I am not sure if she could go to school tomorrow.
- Mr. Burrito on the other hand cut himself with a scissor this afternoon, oh boy, my baby boy is very prone to accident this month.