A Spice A Day # 35- My quest to update this blog daily -
February 4, 2012:
- This is my second day of suffering from severe migraine. I don't want to go out and see the bright sun because it is so painful.
- My daughter made us breakfast (bacon and egg) and I made some fried rice.
- It's snowing real good today which makes the Burritos happy because they can sled rid.
- My husband brought the kids to my FIL but I did not went as my head was throbbing like crazy.
- I made some Filipino dessert called palitaw while doing the laundry. Ms. Burrito love this dessert so much.
- I made some tinola (Chicken stew) with chayote squash and spinach for dinner.