Hey there everyone, it was a manic Monday for me. It's past midnight and I just have now the time to peek at my blog. We did some errands this morning then went grocery shopping in the afternoon, whew! Below is a quick snap I took of the display at the Chinese Resto that we went to in Orlando Florida last year.
A Spice A Day # 65
- My quest to update this blog daily -
March 5, 2012:
- My lovelies are now asleep but I am still up. I still have tow loads of laundry going on right now and I have to finish it before I go to bed. This will give me time to update my blogs a little and maybe bloghop if time permits.
- We sent money to my family in the Philippines this morning. My youngest sister is taking finals this month and needed to pay the tuition, boarding house rent, and her allowance. I am glad our income tax return came in this morning. I paid off the balance of one of our loans that has interest. We still have two to pay but I am not worried in paying them off as it doesn't have interest.
- We went to Tractor supply and look ed if they are selling bunnies already but they said that they won't sell any this year. We are trying to find Wubzy a girlfriend so he won't be lonely.
- We visited my FIL after we went grocery shopping. Then I started doing laundry after putting the groceries away.
- We dined out @ Eat 'n Park .