I bought a pack of this Strawberry flavored Japanese Rice Cakes. If this only cost like a couple o dollars, I would buy more but it's a little expensive for me.
A Spice A Day # 95
- My quest to update this blog daily -
April 4, 2012:
- I had a bad migraine when I woke up but got rid of it by taking aleve and a cup of coffee. Now my tummy is acting up, geez.
- Doing laundry while preparing dinner. We will have pork ribs, mashed potatoes, and corn.
- The Burritos cleaned up their pay area at the basement. I gave them both five stickers for doing that. I started a reward chart at home to motivate the kids in helping house chores even though they are doing it already. I want to give them some reward for always helping. It is also part of my discipline system. I explained to them that if they misbehave, a point will be deducted to their chart. So whoever collects the most stickers at the end of the month will get a reward from us.
- It's going to be like 35 degrees tonight and 32 degrees tomorrow night. I hope and pray that the plants I just planted will survive of the cold weather.
- We visited my FIL after dinner. Ms. Burrito and I had fun learning to play the Winter Sonata in the Piano.