I love coleslaw and I realy want to try to make some. Glad I found a good recipe at amandascookin.com (to see the recipe, just go to the comment section). Next time I would make coleslaw, I wouldn't add onions (am not crazy about the onion) and I will shred the carrot and cabbage a little bigger so the texture won't be mushy..
My little helper did a great job in helping me prepare what I need. Thanks so much Anak!
A Spice A Day # 143-144
- My quest to update this blog daily -
May 22, 2012:
- We had three toppings pizza from Domino's for our dinner.
- We visited my FIL and we went for a walk at our neighborhood when we came back.
May 23, 2012:
- I planted the tomatoes that our neighbor gave us early this morning.
- Ms. Burrito's school will have their school olympics tomorrow. This week was a fun week for Ms. Burrito because they were done with their lessons last week, they only did a few this week and the rest are fun, fun, fun,. There would be an en-of-school mass on Friday morning.