This is a birthday cake from the gathering that we attended last Easter. We did not know that someone was celebrating his birthday that day so we did not bring any present.
A Spice A Day # 132
- My quest to update this blog daily -
May 11, 2012:
- Oh boy, it is now past midnight and I am still up. I was so busy today that I wasn't able to bog. Oh well, we had a productive day so it's okay.
- I mowed the grass at our backyard today I was going to work out at our mini gym downstairs but decided to work in our lawn.
- We visited my FIL after I got done mowing the grass.
- When we came home, we went for a long walk together with our good friend/neighbor, Don. He showed us the cave at the hill where the Football field for Madonna is. It was our first time walking around in that place. It was nice.
- I made wild rice,grilled chicken, and broccoli with bacon bits and cheese for dinner.